Monday, June 08, 2009

What to do...

I am still not sure what I am going to do with this blog.I have been decluttering and cleaning out elsewhere, which has helped in refining my focus and freeing up time. Not sure if I want to keep all of my blogs general purpose (starting out that way), or have a focus for each or a mix of both.

Bound to be confusing for a while, but that’s a fun part, right? :). I may do a lot of cut-and-paste among them; I may not. I do want to make a habit of posting at least once a week.

Theresa

2 comments:

The Crazy Woman Inside Me said...

I completely understand about trying to keep up with your blogs. It sometimes seems almost like a fulltime job! :-0 Wish I had more time to spend visiting other people’s blogs and commenting. I just never seem to be able to catch up.

Take care, Theresa!

--Susan

Kelly said...

Been there! I have 4 blogs. I've finally set up my dayplanner where I focus on one subject each day. I also reserve some time to visit other blogs that coordinate with my theme. So if I'm on the kellyscreativedreams, then I take few minutes to stop by a couple of my stamping friends blogs. Same with my witchy friends or the Country Angel - cowboy music blogs.

Don't be overwhelmed. Focus on what's the most important to you and WHY... then you have a map to follow.

Happy Journaling!